Friday, December 29, 2006

So... we're going to India...

Leah and I knew we would travel to India soon. We even knew it would be early in 2007. It was only once we booked our flights in late November that reality sunk in.

India! Hmm... I need shots. And a Visa. Where are we going to go? Who are we going to see? Will I get sick? What do I bring? So many questions. Of course, we knew the answers to most of them, but having tickets to go made the trip seem real, and a wee bit scary.

First, our itinerary.

Leah will travel to India first, leaving Seattle on January 16th, arriving in Bombay the next day. From there, Leah will visit various suppliers, plus take a week off on a Yoga retreat.

I will follow Leah a month later, leaving Seattle on February 11th, meeting her in Bombay.

Both of us will leave Bombay on Feb 26th, returning in Seattle after a day's layover in London.

Next up... shots. Lots of 'em.

No comments: