Thursday, February 22, 2007

4 more days!

Well now we only have 4 days to go, and I don't think I could eat another masala dosa. Certainly not another aloo gobi (potato cauliflower in spicy gravy sauce.) I am so much looking forward to eating a fresh crisp salad with apples and goat cheese. Paul really wants a cheeseburger. This is the longest he's ever gone without eating meat! (Oh my, we'll have to change that.) 4 more days, still a busy time to go... I will be checking out some hand quilting, machine quilting, and other stitchery, while Paul will be strategizing and making graphs and spreadsheets and other businessy type stuff. We may both need a vacation after this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

funny how that work's!
I was hopeing you would take me out for Indian when you got back, but I supose I should take you out for Canadian, or Sushi?
I just had a big juicy burger today. mmmmmmm Paul would be so jealous! lol
I hope you both get a break when your home. Our beautiful lifstyle needs to be enjoyed. We are so spoiled.