Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Paul is almost here!

In fact he is only one hour away, and I am nearby the airport in Coimbatore to meet him. He has been traveling now for around 40 hours, since leaving the Seatte airport, and will be another 2 before he finally gets to lay down! Hopefully those no-jetlaggers worked as well for him!

I have much more to write but unfortunately don't have the time know. (I was unable to connect today due to connection problems in the small village we are staying at outside of Coimbatore.) For now, I will just tell you what stage we are at here... Tomorrow we will do a quick tour (the condensed version) of the things I have seen here in Coimbatore (an organic farm, a cotton ginning facility, and a weaving facility) and then we will be traveling tomorrow evening to Ahmedabad. So much air travel! I wanted to write today about air travel and global warming, but it will have to wait a few days...thankfully our waitlisted train tickets have become available for at least one leg of our journey to come. More on that soon.

No comments: