Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Our Itinerary in India

This post will list all the cities we will be travelling to on our trip to India. Leah is leaving in less than a week on Jan 16th from Seattle.

Leah will start her trip in India with a week at a favorite Yoga retreat of hers. Following that, Leah will travel to several towns and cities by train and plane to visit our current supplier, plus research and meet potential new suppliers of organic fabrics and such.

I will leave for India about a month later, on Feb 11th. Leah and I will meet in Bombay (Mumbai) and travel to me our current supplier. This will be the first time I get to meet our supplier and I am very excited to learn more about their Natural Dyeing Process!

So, enough pre-amble, here is our itinerary...
  • Date, City
  • 16-Jan, Seattle, Leah leaves Seattle
  • 18-Jan, Bombay, Leah arrives
  • 19-Jan, Arambol, Yoga retreat
  • 24-Jan, Ahmedabad
  • 31-Jan, Jaipur
  • 3-Feb, Delhi
  • 5-Feb, Madras
  • 7-Feb, Karur
  • 9-Feb, Coimbatore
  • 12-Feb, Cannanore
  • 13-Feb, Bombay, Paul arrives
  • 19-Feb, Ahmedabad
  • 22-Feb, Indore
  • 24-Feb, Nagpur
  • 26-Feb, Ahmedabad
  • 27-Feb, Bombay
  • 28-Feb, London (1 day lay-over)
  • 28-Feb, Seattle

Over the next couple days I will look up each city we are traveling to and write a quick profile. That way, I'll know where I'm going...

No comments: